- Greenpeace pressures Spanish bank to withdraw funding for Indonesian paper mill accused of deforestation
- And then there were none . . . paper manufacturing in Australia in danger of ceasing altogether
- Ipex not ‘dead’ says exhibition owner Informa.
- The sad tale of the demise of a successful print business
- Adobe Photoshop turns 25 years old
- Google executive and co-founder of the internet Vint Cerf says you need to start printing everything out
- If you want your meetings to be effective, WRITE good English!
- The first project of the day (or how to work ON the business rather than IN the business)
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: don’t make common grammatical and usage errors
- Bad email habits you need to break
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: make sure you number your pages correctly!
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: use the correct page order.
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 2)
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 1)
- The supreme value of wisdom, where to get it (and share it if you’ve got it!)
Monthly Archives: February 2011
REDGroup Retail, owner of two of Australia’s largest retail bookselling chains, Borders and Angus & Robertson (which between them account for around 20% of Australian book retailing), was placed in voluntary administration last week. The shockwaves have reverberated throughout the … Continue reading
I recently read an amusing article in which a paper company sought to fight back against the “ridiculous” notion that electronic books are greener than printed books. The article, from a company called International Paper and called “Smackdown: Printed Editions … Continue reading