Our price includes everything we do.
Providing you with an online quote,
Receiving and placing your order and files onto our database,
Checking your file for flaws and errors by our prepress experts including
- are bleeds required, and have they been provided,
- is your file CMYK, or is it RBG,
- are the correct fonts included,
- is image resolution adequate,
We gladly correct minor errors and omissions for no charge. If your file contains too many problems, or problems you alone can fix, then we will contact you.
Producing a hard-copy proof for us to keep.
Checking the hard-copy proof including
- comparing it to your file on screen,
- richness and quality of the colours, and
- quality of images.
Producing an electronic or hard copy proof for you to check and approve.
Sending your job from our file server to one of our presses and setting it up for printing (which includes imposing it to print many up on the press).
Printing one copy of to ensure it matches the hard copy proof we produced and retained for this purpose.
Printing your job (and constantly checking it whilst it is printing).
If required, printing full bleeds (i.e. printing colour past the edge of where the job will be trimmed) to ensure 100% coverage at no extra charge.
Finishing your job, which includes the following.
- Collating pages for booklets, books and brochures,
- trimming the job so it looks great,
- scoring of the pages if they are printed in heavy stock (170gsm and over) if they are to be folded,
- binding, which might include saddle stitching, perfect binding or wiro binding,
- checking your job before it is packaged,
- packaging your job so it is will arrive in mint condition (and checking that this has been done correctly),
- arranging transport for your job, and advising you of transport details so you can track the job,
- ensuring the job is dispatched by the time you have selected and to the address you have nominated,
- storing our copy of your job in our file-room,
- storing your electronic files on our server so we can easily, quickly and inexpensively reprint your job should you so request.