Kainos Print Pty Ltd (ACN: 114 424 092, ABN: 76 238 816 856)
How does KainosPrint collect personal information from you?
Generally, KainosPrint will collect personal information directly from you, and only to the extent necessary to provide services to you. For example: we may collect personal information from you when you submit a job, a quote request or a samples request using the appropriate forms on our web site; deal with us over the telephone; or email us. We might also obtain personal information about you from third parties with whom we are dealing on your behalf.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. The type of personal information we collect from you generally comprises name, address, gender, contact details (including phone, fax and e-mail) and information collected which is relevant to the service you require from us.
How does KainosPrint use and disclose your personal information?
Generally, we collect your personal information to enable us to provide you with printing services. At the end of the day, the personal information we collect from you allows us to provide you with a better service.
We may also use or disclose your personal information for purposes related or ancillary to the main purpose for which we collect it and where such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected by you. Examples would include the following.
- Where necessary to instruct or liaise with other printers who supply services we are not equipped to supply, and firms supplying services to the printing industry, such as celloglazing, image scanning, wiro binding, case binding and mailing.
- Helping us to build a relationship with you by, for example, providing you with newsletters or invitations to functions.
- Internal accounting and administration.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Helping us to identify and inform you about other services which we could provide to you which may be of benefit to you.