- Greenpeace pressures Spanish bank to withdraw funding for Indonesian paper mill accused of deforestation
- And then there were none . . . paper manufacturing in Australia in danger of ceasing altogether
- Ipex not ‘dead’ says exhibition owner Informa.
- The sad tale of the demise of a successful print business
- Adobe Photoshop turns 25 years old
- Google executive and co-founder of the internet Vint Cerf says you need to start printing everything out
- If you want your meetings to be effective, WRITE good English!
- The first project of the day (or how to work ON the business rather than IN the business)
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: don’t make common grammatical and usage errors
- Bad email habits you need to break
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: make sure you number your pages correctly!
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: use the correct page order.
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 2)
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 1)
- The supreme value of wisdom, where to get it (and share it if you’ve got it!)
Category Archives: RGB to CMYK
Avoid some of the more common mistakes, and make your work read more professionally. Here are some examples. When referring to a decade, don’t use an apostrophe as in 90’s, use ’90s. Use hyphens as dashes to hyphenate words (in-between), … Continue reading
Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
Here is an excellent and very revealing interview with Benny Landa, on his truly revolutionary new digital printing technology. The interview provides more detail on the new technology than anything else I have been able to find. This interview first … Continue reading
When colour fidelity is critical . . . Be aware that any self respecting printer will ensure presses are regularly calibrated to industry standards. Most printers pride themselves on producing quality, predictable, repeatable colour. From time to time however, customers … Continue reading