- Greenpeace pressures Spanish bank to withdraw funding for Indonesian paper mill accused of deforestation
- And then there were none . . . paper manufacturing in Australia in danger of ceasing altogether
- Ipex not ‘dead’ says exhibition owner Informa.
- The sad tale of the demise of a successful print business
- Adobe Photoshop turns 25 years old
- Google executive and co-founder of the internet Vint Cerf says you need to start printing everything out
- If you want your meetings to be effective, WRITE good English!
- The first project of the day (or how to work ON the business rather than IN the business)
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: don’t make common grammatical and usage errors
- Bad email habits you need to break
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: make sure you number your pages correctly!
- Avoid looking stupid when self publishing: use the correct page order.
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 2)
- The discipline required to write a book (Part 1)
- The supreme value of wisdom, where to get it (and share it if you’ve got it!)
Category Archives: News
The following article appeared in the ProPrint daily newsletter on 26th February 2015. The article warns that unless things improve, we may soon have no paper manufacturing plant in Australia. Australian Paper says unless it lifts performance, and soon, the … Continue reading
“Ipex is not dead and Informa has every intention of running it again and is committed to working with the industry to ensure the next Ipex is both relevant and successful.” – Peter Hall, Managing Director Informa Exhibitions. Following the trade-show … Continue reading
Boom to bust: What really happened to Sumo Visual The following article appeared in ProPrint magazine in February 2015. It illustrates what can happen when bad management gets its hands on previously a previously successful business. Of the three high-profile … Continue reading
Adobe Photoshop Turns Twenty-Five Thursday, February 19, 2015 Press release from the issuing company A Cultural Icon, Photoshop Shapes the Way We View the World SAN JOSE, Calif. – Adobe Photoshop, the imaging software that continues to redefine creativity in … Continue reading