- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- Do typos matter?
- Are there any design limitations on digital presses?
- Drupa 2012 draws to a close
- Simple Weight Loss Secrets for the Busy Entrepreneur
- eBooks, iBooks, will they ever make it?
- How to turn your printing project into a disaster!
- What margins should my book have?
- Revolutionary new printing technology unveiled at Drupa
- Welcome to the Kainos Printing Blog
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Category Archives: Printing Company
Publishing Market Shows Steady Title Growth in 2011 Fueled Largely by Self-Publishing Sector Bowker, the global leader in bibliographic information (they issue ISBNs and produce “Books in Print”), released a report some months ago on print book publishing in the … Continue reading
Here’s an article that’s been sitting in my in tray for a while. It is a timely call to pay attention to detail in our written communications. In an age of tiny keyboards and emoticons, you may think typos don’t … Continue reading
We reported in a recent blog that following the world’s biggest printing trade fair, Drupa which has just finished in Germany, the Australian printing industry is very negative, and talking itself down, whilst elsewhere in the world, the printing industry … Continue reading
Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
Here is an excellent and very revealing interview with Benny Landa, on his truly revolutionary new digital printing technology. The interview provides more detail on the new technology than anything else I have been able to find. This interview first … Continue reading
Drupa, the world’s biggest printing industry trade fair, held every four years in Dusseldorf, Germany, wraps up today (17/5/12). One exhibitor, Landa Corporation, proved to be the epicentre of the fair, and a constant scene of frenzied interest. The head … Continue reading
Drupa is the world’s largest printing equipment trade fair. It is held every four years in Dusseldorf, Germany. It serves as a wonderful barometer of the printing industry, and invariably sees important announcements. It is attended by hundreds of Australians. … Continue reading
The limitations that made designers think twice about using digital printing have all but disappeared, to the point where digital printing and traditional offset printing are more or less indistinguishable. Continue reading
I discovered this fascinating report in the print industry newsletter “What They Think” today. It makes the point that the best performed company, measured by stock market success, in the USA over the last 25 years is NOT Apple, not … Continue reading
The following article was published in 2011 by Trish Witkowski, of foldfactory.com. Although written from the point of view of incorporating folding concepts in direct-mail campaigns, it contains some sound, solid advice about undertaking any printing project. The article was … Continue reading
HP has unveiled what it claims is its “most significant step” in accelerating the migration from analogue to digital printing with the launch of a B2 sheetfed digital press, the HP Indigo 10000. Capable of printing up to seven-colours, the Indigo … Continue reading