- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Update on simple weight reduction secrets for the busy entrepeneur
- There’s only one media that can stop the rot — paper!!!
- All about RGB and CMYK
- Environmentally Friendly Printing: Is recycled paper the greenest choice for printing?
- eBooks, iBooks, will they ever make it?
- The rise and rise of self-publishing
- Simple Weight Loss Secrets for the Busy Entrepreneur
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
- Do typos matter?
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Category Archives: Envrionment
Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
Here is an excellent and very revealing interview with Benny Landa, on his truly revolutionary new digital printing technology. The interview provides more detail on the new technology than anything else I have been able to find. This interview first … Continue reading
Drupa, the world’s biggest printing industry trade fair, held every four years in Dusseldorf, Germany, wraps up today (17/5/12). One exhibitor, Landa Corporation, proved to be the epicentre of the fair, and a constant scene of frenzied interest. The head … Continue reading
I recently read an amusing article in which a paper company sought to fight back against the “ridiculous” notion that electronic books are greener than printed books. The article, from a company called International Paper and called “Smackdown: Printed Editions … Continue reading
This is the second in a series of articles under the general heading of “Printing companies take their environmental responsibilities seriously“. Industry guru Phil Lawrence asserts “It’s taken as a given that recycled paper is the greener choice, but there’s … Continue reading