- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Environmentally Friendly Printing: Is recycled paper the greenest choice for printing?
- Do typos matter?
- eBooks, iBooks, will they ever make it?
- Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- All about RGB and CMYK
- Proof that personalisation works
- Smackdown: Printed Editions vs. Digital Editions
- Drupa 2012 draws to a close
- The demise of Borders and A&R
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The limitations that made designers think twice about using digital printing have all but disappeared, to the point where digital printing and traditional offset printing are more or less indistinguishable. Continue reading