- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- Environmentally Friendly Printing: Is recycled paper the greenest choice for printing?
- There’s only one media that can stop the rot — paper!!!
- Printing companies take their environmental responsibilities seriously (part 1)
- Smackdown: Printed Editions vs. Digital Editions
- Do typos matter?
- What to do when the colour of your printed product just HAS to be perfect
- How to turn your printing project into a disaster!
- Simple Weight Loss Secrets for the Busy Entrepreneur
- Are there any design limitations on digital presses?
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I discovered this fascinating report in the print industry newsletter “What They Think” today. It makes the point that the best performed company, measured by stock market success, in the USA over the last 25 years is NOT Apple, not … Continue reading
The following article was published in 2011 by Trish Witkowski, of foldfactory.com. Although written from the point of view of incorporating folding concepts in direct-mail campaigns, it contains some sound, solid advice about undertaking any printing project. The article was … Continue reading
Good typography is to a printed product as fresh ingredients are to cooking. If either are missing, the end result is badly compromised. Here are two excellent articles on the subject of typography. One is full of good advice and … Continue reading
Ar article appeared today in the US based print newsletter “WhatTheyThink?” by Heidi Tolliver-Walker about personalisation. Personalisation takes advantage of the ability of digitally printed products to make every copy of a document different. On our web sie, we describe … Continue reading
This article appeared in today’s ProPrint email newsletter. It is by Frank Romano, professor emeritus at the Rochester Institute of Technology and widely recognised as a leading “guru” in the print industry. “Along with the other article I have just posted … Continue reading