- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Environmentally Friendly Printing: Is recycled paper the greenest choice for printing?
- Smackdown: Printed Editions vs. Digital Editions
- Revolutionary new printing technology unveiled at Drupa
- Welcome to the Kainos Printing Blog
- Interview with Benny Landa — detailed explanation of the revolutionary new Nanography printing method
- Drupa 2012 draws to a close
- Update on simple weight reduction secrets for the busy entrepeneur
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- What to do when the colour of your printed product just HAS to be perfect
- Are there any design limitations on digital presses?
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Category Archives: News
A colleague has just sent me a link to the most amazing new filter Adobe is considering incorporating into PhotoShop. The filter takes a photograph blurred because typically the camera shutter speed was too low. The filter tracks the direction … Continue reading
Greenpeace and Wilderness Society slam PEFC as ‘signing off forest destruction’ The war of words between paper certifications has escalated after FSC backers Greenpeace and The Wilderness Society published a scathing report calling PEFC ‘greenwash for bad forestry practices’. The … Continue reading
An excellent article from www.creative pro on how to print colours correctly from InDesign was brought to my attention a couple of days ago. The article begins as follows. Billions of years ago, when dinosaurs ruled the earth, print production … Continue reading
Letterpress is back, judging by the turnout at a launch night of boutique printer The Distillery, with hundreds of guests, including buyers from M&C Saatchi and Pacific Magazines, spilling out onto the street. More than 320 people attended the launch … Continue reading