- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Are there any design limitations on digital presses?
- Smackdown: Printed Editions vs. Digital Editions
- How to turn your printing project into a disaster!
- All about RGB and CMYK
- What to do when the colour of your printed product just HAS to be perfect
- Revolutionary new printing technology unveiled at Drupa
- Typography — advice on good and (very) bad typography
- eBooks, iBooks, will they ever make it?
- Environmentally Friendly Printing: Is recycled paper the greenest choice for printing?
- Update on simple weight reduction secrets for the busy entrepeneur
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Monthly Archives: September 2011
When colour fidelity is critical . . . Be aware that any self respecting printer will ensure presses are regularly calibrated to industry standards. Most printers pride themselves on producing quality, predictable, repeatable colour. From time to time however, customers … Continue reading