- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Typography — advice on good and (very) bad typography
- What to do when the colour of your printed product just HAS to be perfect
- How to turn your printing project into a disaster!
- Drupa 2012 draws to a close
- Smackdown: Printed Editions vs. Digital Editions
- Do typos matter?
- There’s only one media that can stop the rot — paper!!!
- Are there any design limitations on digital presses?
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- All about RGB and CMYK
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Monthly Archives: February 2011
REDGroup Retail, owner of two of Australia’s largest retail bookselling chains, Borders and Angus & Robertson (which between them account for around 20% of Australian book retailing), was placed in voluntary administration last week. The shockwaves have reverberated throughout the … Continue reading
I recently read an amusing article in which a paper company sought to fight back against the “ridiculous” notion that electronic books are greener than printed books. The article, from a company called International Paper and called “Smackdown: Printed Editions … Continue reading