- The demise of GEON (or a eye-opener on private equity)
- Catalogues drive sales ‘up to 40%’ to prove print is still king
- Heidelberg to debut HundeHutte presses at Drupa (April 1)
- Kodak: more details emerge behind fall into Chapter 11
- The beginning of the end of printed mail . . . ?
- HP unveils B2 sheetfed Indigo as part of Drupa product line-up
- Don’t write off print media just yet
- Paper merchants raise prices amid “economic maelstrom”
- Possible forthcoming image deblurring function in PhotoShop (you MUST watch this!)
- Green warfare!
- Welcome to the Kainos Printing Blog
- What to do when the colour of your printed product just HAS to be perfect
- Printing companies take their environmental responsibilities seriously (part 1)
- Drupa 2012 draws to a close
- What margins should my book have?
- There’s only one media that can stop the rot — paper!!!
- Typography — advice on good and (very) bad typography
- Update on simple weight reduction secrets for the busy entrepeneur
- The best performed company in the USA over the past 25 years is . . . ?
- Revolutionary new printing technology unveiled at Drupa
Browse our servicesbook designing Booklet Printing book margins Book printing Calendar printing Digital printing services Docket book printing environmentally friendly printing Flyer printing Fridge magnet printing Greeting card printing Letterhead printing margins for a book Postcard printing Poster printing Presentation folder printing printing companies Printing company Printing services Sticker printing weight loss
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This is the second in a series of articles under the general heading of “Printing companies take their environmental responsibilities seriously“. Industry guru Phil Lawrence asserts “It’s taken as a given that recycled paper is the greener choice, but there’s … Continue reading
This morning, I was asked the following question by a customer: “I am putting headings on each page — how far from the top of the page should I come down?” This customer’s book will be A4 (297 x 210 … Continue reading
Accusing the printing industry of environmental vandalism is a popular pastime. The truth is that few industries can match the printing industry’s environmental record. I intend to post a number of blogs over the next couple of weeks detailing the … Continue reading
I have managed to lose weight recently (13 kilos so far) and I thought some might find it helpful to read how I have done this — given that it has been quite easy. I use a piece of software … Continue reading